Friends of the Folly Corporate Partner Program
Is your business looking for a way to show your support for the local community? Join the Friends of the Folly Corporate Partner Program today! The Körner’s Folly Foundation is a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Tax ID Number: 56-1984048
$100 – Patron
$300 – Innovator
$500 – Preservationist*
$1,000 – Reuben Rink Society*
All levels receive the following benefits:
– Special Recognition certificate and decal to display at business
– Special Recognition on Körner’s Folly website, e-newsletter, and in site signage, where applicable
– Subscription to monthly e-newsletter
– Guest tour passes, available upon request
Donations at the $500 or $1,000 level entitle donor companies to be a named sponsor for an event of their choice. Sponsorships are designated on a first come, first serve basis; and limited to (1) $1,000 exclusive sponsor OR (2) $500 co-sponsors per event.
Körner’s Folly hosts a variety of community events throughout the year, including monthly puppet shows, the Vintage Market, the Victorian Parlor Series, Family Fun Day, the Homegrown Arts Festival, and Christmas by Candlelight Tours.
Here are other ways to get involved as a Corporate Partner:
– Recognize someone through a business donation: Honorary donations are a memorable way to pay tribute, reward an achievement, or recognize a success.
– Personal Donations: Consider a tax-deductible donation-matching program through your company.
– Volunteering: What a great way for you or your employees to get more involved in the community.
– Sponsor the Annual Kernersville Oktoberfest at Körner’s Folly: This highly popular event is our largest fundraiser of the year. Consider supporting the celebration through a monetary or in-kind food/beverage sponsorship.
– In-kind Donation of Goods or Services: We welcome your generosity.
– Sponsor a Major Restoration Project: We are restoring new rooms in Körner’s Folly each year, consider making a lasting impact with a major restoration project.