Capital Campaign Coordinator
The Capital Campaign Coordinator is the primary staff person charged with supporting Körner’s Folly Foundation Board, staff and volunteers in an upcoming multi-million dollar campaign to help conserve one of the State’s most treasured historic homes and establish a Visitor’s Center on site. Additional responsibilities include support of the overall fundraising program and maintenance of the donor database. This is a temporary, part-time position that reports to the Executive Director. Salary is $16/hour, 30 hours per week. The position is anticipated to last 24-36 months but success in the role could provide the necessary funding to create a permanent, full time position following the close of the campaign.
Primary Job Responsibilities
1. Manage all administrative aspects of the Körner’s Folly Campaign including but not limited to: tracking volunteer solicitations, preparing volunteers and staff for solicitation calls, preparing regular reports for staff and volunteers outlining updates on Campaign progress, and providing general support and management of the campaign.
2. Provide administrative support as needed as a part of the overall fundraising program at the Folly. Support Membership and Annual Fund activities on behalf of the Körner’s Folly Foundation in concert with the Executive Director including but not limited to gift processing, mailing coordination, and event planning.
3. Maintain a comprehensive list of media contacts in order to market programmatic events and fundraising messages throughout the campaign period. Drafting and processing of press releases announcing news of the Folly.
4. Coordinate activities of the Körner’s Folly board, Campaign volunteers, staff and others as they relate to campaign planning and implementation.
5. Schedule and coordinate campaign meetings, working committees, cultivation events, and any other meetings and events related to the campaign.
6. Prepare campaign materials and correspondences: files, lists, meeting notifications, agendas, minutes, and other follow-up materials promised at the meetings; prospect and donor research, records, acknowledgements and reports.
7. Coordinate orientation of new board members and campaign volunteers as needed to update on campaign planning and implementation.
8. Conduct research to compile profile information on individual, corporate, foundation and other prospects.
9. Maintain and update a campaign calendar of scheduled activities, and send weekly reports to key individuals and consultants.
10. Record and transcribe notes of all significant campaign-related communications, and those with volunteer leaders, board members, and other stakeholders.
11. Organize and maintain thorough and accurate computer and hard copy filing systems for all campaign activities.
12. Develop and collect campaign-related materials including on-line research, queries, newspaper articles on potential donors, etc.
13. Serve as liaison between campaign counsel, campaign leadership and staff.
14. Provide ongoing support to the Executive Director for all scheduled events including but not limited to: Oktoberfest, Campaign Events, and Folly Education and Outreach events.
15. Perform the above and any other duties necessary for effective and efficient fundraising and campaign planning, management and implementation.
Essential Job Requirements:
1. A personal commitment to the mission of Körner’s Folly.
2. Excellent team member. Ability to work with others, have respect for all team members and foster and maintain an enjoyable, rewarding and productive workplace.
3. Self-motivation – comfortable working independently on multiple projects simultaneously, strong organizational and time management skills, a commitment to accuracy and integrity in all aspects of the job.
1. Familiarity with fundraising software and strong writing skills
2. Two+ years of non-profit, fundraising experience
To apply, email PDF of cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; applications accepted on a rolling basis.