- Feb 13 - 14 2021
- 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Valentine’s Candlelit Tours
Make it a Valentine’s Day to remember this year at Körner’s Folly! Enjoy charming architecture, romantic history, and more with this whimsical evening experience perfect for courting couples, long-time sweethearts, and Galentines friends.
You’ll enjoy a self-guided tour of this romantic Victorian home, complete with candlelit glow, music from the greatest 19th-century composers, and even a special Valentine’s Day Card-Making station on the 3rd floor in Cupid’s Park Theatre. If you would prefer a daytime tour, please click here to buy tickets. For evening tickets, scroll down.
Limited Evening Hours:
Saturday, February 13, 2021 (5-8pm)
Sunday, February 14, 2021 (5-8pm)
Adults: $10 + tax
Children (ages 6-18): $6 + tax
Tours last approximately 1 hour. Reservations required. Group size is limited to 6 people every 15 minutes. Masks are required for entry and must be worn for the duration of your tour.
COVID Safety Policy:
By purchasing ticket(s), you agree to abide by the Körner’s Folly Foundation’s COVID-19 safety requirements, which include the following:
- Properly worn face coverings shall be worn at all times for anyone over 5 years of age, and must cover both the nose and mouth.
- Social distancing is required. No more than 4 individuals will be permitted inside any room at one time. Groups will be encouraged to limit the length of time spent in any one room. No loitering will be permitted.
- Anyone with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19 or a known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the previous 14 days, is not permitted into Körner’s Folly.
- While tickets are nonrefundable, it may be possible to reschedule your visit to a later date. To reschedule, please contact us at (336)-996-7922 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Körner’s Folly is collecting email addresses for contact tracing purposes. In the unfortunate event that guests or staff test positive for COVID-19, we will notify you via email of any potential exposure so you may monitor your health accordingly. In the unfortunate event you become sick or test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of visiting Körner’s Folly, please notify us so we may inform other visitors in which you may have come into contact. Your identity will remain anonymous and contact information will be kept confidential.
Körner’s Folly thanks you for your cooperation with these safety measures, and we look forward to your visit!