Is your business interested in showing your support for the local community? Joining the Friends of the Folly Corporate Partner Program is a great way to do that. You can take pride in knowing you are helping preserve one of the most important landmarks around while promoting history and the arts in the Triad and beyond.
Corporate Partner Sponsorship Opportunities
Donations at the Preservationist or Reuben Rink Society level entitle donor companies to be named as a sponsor or co-sponsor of an annual Körner’s Folly program, event, or virtual exhibit. Sponsorships are designated on a first-come, first-served basis. Körner’s Folly hosts a variety of community events and virtual exhibits throughout the year, including monthly the Vintage Market, the Victorian Parlor Series, Family Fun Day, Homeschool Days, and Christmas by Candlelight Tours.
Program, Event, and Virtual Exhibit Sponsorship Opportunities
$500: Co-Sponsorship of an Event or Virtual Exhibit
$1,000: Exclusive Sponsorship of an Event or Virtual Exhibit
- Event and Exhibit Sponsors will receive special recognition in the title of the Event (For Example: Vintage Market Sponsored by Your Company) for digital and/or print media.
- Event and Exhibit Sponsors will be recognized in all Event promotions, including our e-newsletter reaching over 10,000 subscribers, press releases, and social media posts reaching over 7,000 followers.
- Event Sponsors will be invited to bring or lend signage to be placed in a highly-visible location for the duration of the Event.
- Exhibit Sponsors will receive special recognition on the Körner’s Folly website in the Exhibit header or footer, where applicable. Viewership has exceeded 1,000 impressions for each virtual exhibit created.
Sponsoring an Exhibit or Event means supporting the work of an organization that is dedicated to preserving Körner’s Folly for the education and enjoyment of the public, with a track record of successful engagement of a diverse cross-section of our community.
Other Ways to Support Our Corporate Partnership Program
- Volunteer: A great way for you or your employees to get more involved in the community. We have many volunteer options available.
- Sponsor Kernersville Oktoberfest at Körner’s Folly: This highly popular event is our largest fundraiser of the year. Consider supporting the celebration through a monetary or in-kind sponsorship.
- Sponsor a Major Restoration Project: We are restoring new rooms in Körner’s Folly each year. Consider making a lasting impact with a restoration project on behalf of your company.
Become a Corporate Partner
The Körner’s Folly Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and is eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions. Körner’s Folly Foundation Tax ID No. 56-1984048. Financial information about this organization and a copy of our license is available from the Charitable Solicitation Licensing Section at 888-830-4989. The license is not an endorsement by the State.