Friends of the Folly Corporate Partner Program
Is your business looking for a way to show your support for the local community? Join the Friends of the Folly Corporate Partner Program today! The Körner’s Folly Foundation is a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible. Tax ID Number: 56-1984048
$100 – Patron
$300 – Innovator
$500 – Preservationist
$1,000 – Reuben Rink Society
All levels receive the following benefits:
– Special Recognition certificate and decal to display at business
– Special Recognition on Körner’s Folly website, e-newsletter, and in site signage, where applicable
– Subscription to monthly e-newsletter
– Guest tour passes, available upon request
Here are other ways to get involved with our Corporate Partnership Program:
– Recognize someone through a business donation: Honorary donations are a memorable way to pay tribute, reward an achievement, or recognize a success.
– Personal Donations: Consider a tax-deductible donation-matching program through your company.
– Volunteering: What a great way for you or your employees to get more involved in the community.
– Sponsor an Event: Körner’s Folly hosts several special events through the year, including the Annual Kernersville Oktoberfest, Monthly Puppet Shows, Homegrown Arts Festival, and Folly Family Fun Day.
– In-kind Donation of Goods or Services: We welcome your generosity.
– Sponsor a Major Restoration Project: We are restoring new rooms in Körner’s Folly each year, consider making a lasting impact with a major restoration project.