Christmas by Candlelight Tours
December 16 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Saturday, December 15th and 16th (5-9pm). Last tour leaves at 8:30pm.
To experience Körner’s Folly decorated from floor to ceiling in holiday lights, garland, and decor is a real treat, and in the evening, it becomes even more magical! This special holiday event feature self-guided tours of the house beautifully decorated in the evening hours. Meander through all 22 whimsically decorated rooms at your own pace. Volunteers from Kernersville Little Theater will be in the house dressed in period costumes, greeting and caroling!
Event Admission: adults $12, children (6-18) $8, Under 6 free
Advance Ticket Sales for both evenings close on Thursday, December 14 @ 5pm. Use the form below to purchase advance tickets. Tickets will also be sold at the gift shop both evenings, and can be purchased upon arrival.
*On Candlelight days, the last tickets for regular, daytime tours are sold at 4pm. Candlelight Tours & Ticket Sales begin at 5pm. Tickets are nonrefundable and the ticket dates are nontransferable.
- While you’re near downtown Kernersville, visit a local restaurant for dinner or a glass of wine, such as Giada’s Trattoria or J. Pepper’s Southern Grille, before your candlelight tour. Check out our complete listing of local restaurants here.
- The tour is self-guided, so you can take as much time or as little time as you like in each room. On average, people spend 45 minutes – 1 hour during the Candlelight Tours. Costumed guides will be stationed throughout the house, feel free to ask them questions.
- Before you arrive, watch our 9 minute Tour Introduction Video on YouTube. This will help to reduce wait times to enter the house.
- Bring a camera! Pictures are allowed inside the house; this will be a perfect opportunity for Christmas photos.
- The house is dimly lit during Candlelight Tours, so please use caution as you follow the tour route.
- Parking is available in the gravel parking lot and grass field beside Körner’s Folly.